B.Pharm. Criteria and weightages of admission as per 2018 WBJEEM Notification
Minimum marks required as per WBJEEM 2018 Notification
- Physics + Chemistry + Maths/Biology = 45% of aggregate and 30% in English in 10+2 (40% for SC/ST candidates).
- Candidate has to appear at least in Paper II (i.e. Physics and Chemistry) to get a Pharmacy Rank.
- Rank in WBJEEM 2018 / JEE Main 2018
N.B. National Institute of Open Schooling, open school systems of States, etc. are not eligible for admission as per PCI rules and regulations.
Important dates of JEM 2018
|Online form submission||19.12.17 to 19.01.18|
|Date of Examination (WBJEE 2018)||19.04.2018|
|Declaration of results||Jun 05, 2018|
- Link to Official Site of JEM
Admission procedure for B.Pharm. Lateral Entry
Admission by lateral entry to the 2nd Year class (3rd semester level) of B.Pharm.
- Passed / appeared in D.Pharm. Final Exam with at least 45% marks (40% in case of SC/ST)
- Information Brochure (Highlighted) Download
Important dates of JELET 2017
Availability of downloadable Application Form and Information Brochure at www.wbjeeb.in : 14.03.2017 to 04.04.2017
Last date for receipt of duly filled-in Application Form through online process. 04.04.2017
Date of Examination (JELET 2014): 11.06.2017 (Saturday)
Publication of Result 30.06.2017
- Link to Official Site of JELET
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry: Total Seats: 6
- Pharmaceutics: Total Seats: 9
- Pharmacology: Total Seats: 9
- Admission through PGET counselling conducted by MAKAUT.
Important dates of PGET 2018
Online Application form of PGET 2018: 02/04/2018
Last date of submission of application form (PGET 2018): 21/04/2018
Last Date on submission of hardcopy of the form along with the copies of attached documents: 22/04/2018
Date of Examination (PGET 2018): 28/04/2018 (Sunday)
Publication of result (PGET 2018): Not yet declared
Date of Counseling (PGET 2018): Not yet declared