B.Pharm. Criteria and weightages of admission as per 2017 WBJEEM Notification
Minimum marks required as per WBJEEM 2017 Notification
- Physics + Chemistry + Maths/Biology = 45% of aggregate and 30% in English in 10+2 (40% for SC/ST candidates).
- Candidate has to appear at least in Paper II (i.e. Physics and Chemistry) to get a Pharmacy Rank.
- Rank in WBJEEM 2017 / JEE Main 2017
N.B. National Institute of Open Schooling, open school systems of States, etc. are not eligible for admission as per PCI rules and regulations.
Important dates of JEM 2017
|Online form submission||05.01.17 to 04.02.17|
|Last date of online fee payment||04.02.2017|
|Date of Examination (JEM 2017)||23.04.2017|
|Declaration of results||Jun 05, 2017|
- Link to Official Site of JEM
Admission procedure for B.Pharm. Lateral Entry
Admission by lateral entry to the 2nd Year class (3rd semester level) of B.Pharm.
- Passed / appeared in D.Pharm. Final Exam with at least 45% marks (40% in case of SC/ST)
- Information Brochure (Highlighted) Download
Important dates of JELET 2017
Availability of downloadable Application Form and Information Brochure at www.wbjeeb.in : 14.03.2017 to 04.04.2017
Last date for receipt of duly filled-in Application Form through online process. 04.04.2017
Date of Examination (JELET 2014): 11.06.2017 (Saturday)
Publication of Result 30.06.2017
- Link to Official Site of JELET
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry: Total Seats: 10
- Pharmaceutics: Total Seats: 18
- Pharmacology: Total Seats: 18
- Admission through PGET counselling conducted by WBUT.
Important dates of PGET 2017
Online Application form of PGET 2017: Not yet declared
Last date of submission of application form (PGET 2017): Not yet declared
Last Date on submission of hardcopy of the form along with the copies of attached documents: Not yet declared
Date of Examination (PGET 2017): Jun 28, 2017 (Wednesday)
Publication of result (PGET 2017): Not yet declared
Date of Counseling (PGET 2017): Not yet declared