24×7 Help Line Free phone: 1800 180 55 22,
E Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
In accordance with the orders passed by the Hon’ble Supreme Court in Civil Appeal No. 887 of 2009, UGC (University Grants Commission), Govt. of India has developed the web portal http://www.antiragging.in to setup up a Central Crisis Hotline and Anti-Ragging database.
In this direction all the students must submit an antiragging affidavit to the office of the undersigned on or before 31st July for existing years and 15th Aug for Freshers.
- Go to the Anti-ragging website http://www.antiragging.in.
- Read the page carefully. Click Next button.
- Fill up all the information.
- In College Details fill the following information.
- State in which the College is: Select West Bengal
- Is it a Professional College or a General College: Select Pharmacy from the option
- Name of the College: NETAJI SUBHAS CHANDRA BOSE INSTITUTE OF PHARMACY
- Name of Affiliated University: Select West Bengal University of Technology from option.
- It is Deemed University: Select No
- Director/Principal Family Name: SAMANTA
- Director/Principal First Name: Select DR. and then type ARNAB
- Director/principal Gender: Select Male
- College Phone No. 1: 08509055505
- College Phone No. 2: No need of giving
- Nearest Police station Name and Address: Chakdaha Police Station, Chakdaha, Nadia
- Under Graduate or Post Graduate: Select Under Graduate Degree
- Name of the Course: B.Pharm. / M.Pharm.
- Your Registration/Enrolment Numbernt Number: Type your University Regn No.
- How many students are in your Class: Write it.
- Year of study: Select 1 if first year, 2 if 2nd year, 3 if 3rd year and 4 if fourth year.
- Type the what you can see in the captcha live.
- Click Next.
- An affidavit will be sent to your email address. Download it. Print it. Sign it by you and your parents / guardian.
- Submit the signed affidavit to college on or before 31st July for existing years and 15th Aug for Freshers.