The Library Rules
- The library is provided with 882 titles of professional books and the number of books 4450.
- The library remains open from 9:30 am to 5:30 pm. The transaction of books are carried out by a custom software tailored for the present rule.
- Students can issue 3 books.
- The returning period of book is 15 days from the date of issue.
- Booking a book in advance is possible.
- Reissue is possible only if nobody is in the booking line or if excess book is present in the library of that title.
- Returning a book after due date will incurr a fine of Rs.0.50 per day in the first week, Rs.1.00 per day for the second week, Rs.1.50 for the third week and so on
List of National Journals / Periodicals
- The Pharma Review
- Journal of Scientific and Industrial Research
- Indian Journal of Chemistry: Sec B
- The Journal of the Oil Technologists’ Association of India
- Medicinal and Aromatic Plants Abstracts
- Indian Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Indian Journal of Physiology and Pharmacology
- Indian Journal of Experimental Biology
- Natural Product Radiance
- Express Pharma
- Pharma Pulse
- Current Research & Information on Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Environment Science and Engineering
- Indian Journal of Pharmacology
- Indian Drug
- Indian Journal of Pharmaceutical Education and Research
- Pharma Times
List of Printed International Journals
- Asian Journal of Chemistry
- Die Pharmazie
- Asian Journal of Green Pharmacy
Online Journal Subscription
70 online pharmaceutical journals subscribed from www.sciencedirect.com
Three multimedia computers with CD-ROM and sound facility are installed in the Library for digital library purpose. CD-ROM titles with various books, journals, lecturers of eminent scientists, projects reports on various topics and pharmacology practical softwares forms the CD-Library.