Keeping in view the aforesaid constraints MTPS took a drastic step to set up NETAJI SUBHAS CHANDRA BOSH INSTITUTE OF PHARMACY which is one of the greatest achievements of the society in the field of providing technical education in rural area. One upon a time NETAJI SUBHAS CHANDRA BOSH INSTITUTE OF PHARMACY was only a dream to us. It is a matter of extreme joy to us that the virtual shape has emerged into a reality. We take pride in announcing the commencement of the session 2004 – 2005. Some other noble objectives of the society besides the establishing of NSCBIP are listed bellow:
- To promote free education and medical services for the poor and underprivileged.
- To promote Pharmacy College, Dental College, Medical College and other related Medical and Pharmaceutical institutes for development of health care of Eastern India.
- To provide advisory services and technical assistance, for reinforcing the people’s knowledge system, assisting to develop IT studies, nutrition education and development other viable and sustainable programmers for the benefit of the poor.
- To provide links to credit and support services to the poor. To provide grants in kind and cash for human development and institutional building directed towards strengthening the production capacity of the poor.
- To help establish new institutions for poverty alleviation.
- To promote the establishment of homes for the senior citizens, Rehabilitation of victims of Drug Abuse, Upliftment of destitute and socially oppressed woman.
- To provide care center for spastics and the Handicapped Inmates.