In accordance with the orders passed by the Hon’ble Supreme Court in Civil Appeal No. 887 of 2009, UGC (University Grants Commission), Govt. of India has developed the web portal http://www.antiragging.in to setup up a Central Crisis Hotline and Anti-Ragging database.
In this direction all the students must submit an antiragging affidavit to the office of the undersigned on or before 15th Jan 2013.
- Go to the Anti-ragging website http://www.antiragging.in.
- Read the page carefully. Click Next button.
- Fill up all the information.
- In College Details fill the following information.
- State in which the College is: Select West Bengal
- Is it a Professional College or a General College: Select Pharmacy from the option
- Name of the College: NETAJI SUBHAS CHANDRA BOSE INSTITUTE OF PHARMACY
- Name of Affiliated University: Select West Bengal University of Technology from option.
- It is Deemed University: Select No
- Director/Principal Family Name: SAMANTA
- Director/Principal First Name: Select DR. and then type ARNAB
- Director/principal Gender: Select Male
- College Phone No. 1: 03473-329337
- College Phone No. 2: No need of giving
- Nearest Police station Name and Address: Chakdaha Police Station, Chakdaha, Nadia
- Under Graduate or Post Graduate: Select Under Graduate Degree
- Name of the Course: B.Pharm. / M.Pharm.
- Your Registration/Enrolment Numbernt Number: Type your University Regn No.
- How many students are in your Class: Write it.
- Type the what you can see in the captchalive.
- Click Next.
- An affidavit will be sent to your email address. Download it. Print it. Sign it by you and your parents / guardian.
- Submit the signed affidavit to college on or before 05th Apr 2014.