Notice of Health & Family Welfare Department, Govt. of West Bengal Link
All the Registered Pharmacists are hereby informed that Up-Gradation Training Program for pharmacists (UGTP) will be held at our college campus (NSCBIP, CHAKDAHA, NADIA) on 22nd (SAT) and 23rd (SUN) September 2018.
A preliminary registration has to be done within 18-09-2018 in order to undergo the training program.
Requirements for preliminary registration
Interested candidate has to submit the following documents / fees within 18th Sep 2018 to the course coordinator, Dr. Nilip Kanti Deb, Asst. Prof.
- A hard copy of Registration certificate or renewal certificate of West Bengal Pharmacy Council
- A hard copy of address proof (AADHAR CARD / VOTER ID)
- A sum of Rs. 400 (Rupees four hundred only) to the course coordinator
For any queries Contact:
Dr. Nilip Kanti Deb (mob 8961589956, 9734879557)
Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose Institute of Pharmacy
For online application
- Submit a scanned copy of Pharmacist Registration Certificate or Renewal Certificate of WBPC. It should be renewed up to 31st Dec 2018. Fill up this form: UGTP Form
- A scanned copy of address proof (AADHAR CARD/VOTER ID) to email@example.com
- After checking the above two documents, if your are eligible, a confirmation mail will be sent from our end. Then only you may submit an amount of Rs. 400, Online Payment through https://eazypay.icicibank.com/homePage
- Put your
Mobile No. _________
Student Name: Your name
Email Id: Your email address
Amount Due: 400
Submit the receipt copy of payment through on line
- The candidate must have up-to-date Pharmacist Registration.
- Total seat capacity 100.
- The benefit will be given in first-come first-serve basis.
- No spot registration will be entertained.